Child dies in Bolton house fire

Bradley Mason

HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A family is in mourning after a child died in a house fire Monday morning, according to a family member.

The fire happened at a home off of Grand Avenue in Bolton.

A man tell us that his daughter and her six children were inside the house that caught on fire. He said one his grandchildren, 1-year-old Bradley Mason, did not make it out.

At this time, no other information has been released.

We’ll bring you more details on this breaking story when more information becomes available.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s