Clinton theater evacuated after reports of electrical fire

Clinton, MS (WJTV) – The United Artists Clinton Center 10 was evacuated Friday evening after smoke filled a theater.

Initial reports said an electrical fire may be the cause of the evacuation, but Clinton officials tell us a bad fan motor is the cause. They say the motor caused parts of the building to fill with smoke.

People were immediately evacuated from the theater.

We’re told no one was injured.

The theater has since been cleared and has reopened.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s