10 arrested on drug charges in Vicksburg
VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) — Ten people are behind bars on drug charges in Vicksburg.
Police tell us the arrests were a part of Operation Spring Forward.
The charges range from the sale of cocaine, crystal meth, marijuana, prescription fraud/forgery, and possession of a controlled substance.
Vicksburg Police worked with the U.S. Marshal Service, Warren County Sheriff’s Department, Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, and Mississippi Department of Corrections in the round-up operation.
Authorities said more arrests are expected.
Below is a list of suspects arrested and their charges:
- Larry Turner- charged with sale of cocaine
- Justin Chance Harris- charged with sale of crystal meth
- John Travis Ross- charged with sale of crystal meth
- Scotty Ray Weeks- charged with sale of crystal meth
- Damion Lamone Carroll- charged with sale of marijuana
- Benjamin Matthew Hugley- charged with two counts of the sale of crystal meth
- Laura Leigh Dorman – charged with possession of hydrocodone
- Claude Quitman Ezell, charged with possession of meth
- Jennifer Shay Scarber – charged with prescription forgery and fraud (five counts)
- Aimee Laine Barnett, charged with sale of crystal meth