JFD responds to fire at local school

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Jackson Fire Department had to put out a classroom fire on Friday.

It happened at the Christian Missionary Industrial College on Main Street.

WJTV was told the fire started because an air conditioner malfunctioned.

Firefighters were able to keep that fire contained to the classroom.

No one was injured from the fire.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s