JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) — The Mississippi Department of Transportation will temporary close a lane and ramp as they conduct work on the I-55 South Project.
Below is the list of closures:
- Saturday, October 29 from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Right lane of Interstate 55 northbound between Daniel Lake Boulevard and McDowell Road closed to pour overhead sign foundation.
- Interstate 55 northbound on ramp from Siwell Road will be closed to repair shoulder barrier wall.
- Sunday, October 30 from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Left lane of Interstate 55 northbound between Daniel Lake Boulevard and Interstate 20 westbound exit to pour overhead sign foundation.
- Left exit to State Street/ Gallatin Street will also be closed.
Drivers should use caution in these areas.