JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) — There’s a gas leak on Greenview Drive in Jackson.
Cleotha Sanders of the Jackson Fire Department said Atmos Energy is on the scene. They are working to fix the problem.
We’re told that someone was digging in the area and hit an underground gas line.
Sanders said fire crews arrived on the scene around 10:27 a.m. to standby while Atmos crews make repairs.
A nearby school was informed about the incident and are not letting children onto the playground.
No injuries were reported.