Breaking: Jackson Fire Officials investigating house fire

JFD investigating structure fire

JACKSON, Miss (WJTV) — Jackson Firefighters responded to a house fire on Mcdowell Road near McDowell Court around 10:59 A.M Sunday.

Officials confirm the home was occupied at the time and fire have investigators classified the fire as an accidental fire.

Firefighters extinguished the fire and no injuries were reported.

An investigation leads officials to believe the fire was started by items to close to a space heater.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s