(WJTV) — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency has been receiving damage reports from Tuesday’s storm.
At least twenty homes have been damaged in several counties. No injuries are being reported, according to MEMA.
The National Weather Service is conducting tornado surveys in eight counties: Rankin, Scott, Leake, Winston, Noxubee, Oktibbeha, Clay and Monroe.
Below is a list of damage reports collected so far by MEMA
- Calhoun: Widespread power outages.
- Coahoma: Church and a home damaged, radio tower damaged.
- Grenada: Six homes minor damage.
- Itawamba: Houseboats damaged from roof collapse.
- Lee: Home damaged.
- Leflore: Power outages.
- Monroe: Home damaged, trucks overturned off Hwy 25, power outages.
- Neshoba: Roof damage, multiple power outages, grass fires caused by downed lines.
- Oktibbeha: Homes with roof damage.
- Rankin: Power outages, trees down.
- Scott: One home destroyed, 12 with minor damage, debris on roads.
- Tallahatchie: Home damaged.
- Warren: Powerlines down along Hwy. 3.
- Winston: One home major damage, one minor, one farm building destroyed.
- Yazoo: Home damaged.