Naples Road house fire investigation

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson firefighters responded to a house fire early Monday morning.

Jackson Fire’s Cleotha Sanders tells us the fire started around 1 a.m. at a home on Naples Road.

Sanders says everyone inside the home got out before firefighters arrived to the scene.

Firefighters got the fire out in about 30 minutes.

Fire investigators say the fire was sparked by unattended cooking.

Once more information about the fire is released, we’ll bring you an update.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s