Meadow View Cove house fire ruled accidental

Photo: WJTV

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) — Firefighters responded to a house fire Tuesday morning in Jackson.

It happened on Meadow View Cove.

Cleotha Sanders, Division Fire Chief, of the JFD Office of Fire Investigations said the fire was accidental and started in the bedroom.

Fire crews arrived on the scene around 8:18 a.m. They were able to get it under control a few minutes later.

One person was home when the fire broke out.

No injures were reported.

Get the latest news and weather for Central Mississippi by downloading the WJTV News and Weather Apps for your telephone or mobile device.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s