Firefighters battle early morning fire on Catalina Drive

JACKSON, Miss.(WJTV) – Officials say unattended cooking caused a fire Tuesday morning.

Firefighters responded to the 1900 block of Catalina Drive around 3:25 a.m. for a house fire.

Crews were able to put the fire out, and they later determined the cause was from unattended cooking,

No injuries were reported.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s